Whether winter is here or just around the corner, Woodbridge residents need to be sure their heaters are ready to serve them all winter long. At Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve been serving the residents here for over 30 years with top-notch service and expertise. Call us today and let us show you how a hometown heating contractor can make a difference!
If you’re still on the fence about calling us when you need 24 hour heating repair, check out what your friends and neighbors say on our customer reviews page.
Do These Things to Extend the Life of Your Furnace
No one wants to think about a heating installation and replacement because of the expense. So, why not extend the life of your furnace with these simple tips?
- Change your filters every month
- Decrease the load on your furnace by increasing your home’s insulation
- Keep the vents and ducts free from obstruction
- Call a furnace contractor for annual maintenance and tune-ups
Your Furnace May Be Failing! Watch Out for These Signs!
Many people ignore little problems until they turn on their furnace one day and nothing happens. You can avoid this by noting the following signs telling you to call a heating contractor right away.
- The thermostat clicks on, but the furnace doesn’t
- The furnace makes weird sounds like grinding or squealing
- Your furnace blows cold or lukewarm
- The air coming out smells bad
- The furnace can’t maintain the temperature set by the thermostat
Find out more about our company and our founder by reading our About Us page.
How to Know Your Heater Needs Replaced
Getting a new heater isn’t something people look forward to. But eventually, it needs done. Here are signs it’s time to call an HVAC contractor and ask about a furnace replacement.
- Your furnace is over 20 years old and at the end of its natural life
- Your energy bills keep going up because your aging furnace is inefficient
- The parts to repair your furnace are too hard to get and too expensive
- You're repairing your furnace more frequently
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription