Here in the Woodbridge, VA area, residents demand expertise and dependability when calling an AC contractor. At Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve been serving this community for over 30 years and have a history of satisfied customers. Call us today when you need help with your HVAC system.
How do you know if you can trust us? See our customer reviews and then give us a chance!
When to Call for Emergency AC Repair
It’s important to know when you have a minor problem and when you need immediate help. Here are 4 signs it’s time to call an air conditioning service company.
- The air flow out of the vents is weak
- Your AC runs, but doesn’t blow cold air
- The thermostat clicks on, but the air conditioner won’t work
- The air conditioner short cycles
If you notice any of these signs, or anything else unusual, don’t wait! Call for help before you have a system failure.
The Secret to a Long Lasting Air Conditioner
You can keep your air conditioner efficient and running a long time if you follow some simple tips.
- Always change your dirty air filters for clean ones
- Keep your vents clear
- Keep your ducts clean and unobstructed
- Beef up your home’s insulation to take the stress off your AC
- Don’t crank up the cold
- Call an AC repair company for annual maintenance and tune up
We’re a community-based business serving the Woodbridge area for over 30 years. Read more About Us and then call for an appointment.
Why Call Us?
At Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, we want to be your ‘go-to’ air conditioning service company. Here’s why we think you’ll love our service.
- We offer 24 hour emergency support so you’re never left hanging
- We don’t use subcontractors so you only have to deal with one company
- Our flat rate pricing makes it easy for you to know what you’re paying