Nobody wants to face a winter with a heater that can’t keep them comfortable. At Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve been the Vienna, VA area’s premier heating contractor for over 30 years and we’d love a chance to earn your business too. Call us today for an appointment.
If we haven’t convinced you we’re the right central heating repair company for you, check out our customer reviews and see what your neighbors are saying.
How to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems
Did you turn your furnace on but find that it’s not igniting? Here are some tips to figure out what is the problem.
- Check the thermostat and make sure it’s set to heat
- Make sure the gas is one by checking the shutoff valve
- Check to be sure the switch inside the furnace is on and that the power is on
- Check your circuit breaker
- See if the furnace filter is dirty and replace it if needed
- Check the ignition sensor
If you’ve tried everything else but still can’t get your furnace to power on, call us for emergency furnace repair.
Is Your Furnace Failing? These Signs Say Yes!
Residents in the Vienna, VA area depend on their heaters to get them through the blustery winters, and that’s why it’s important not to ignore these signs that your heater may be ready to fail.
- Your furnace isn’t blowing hot air
- Your furnace makes odd, loud noises like squealing, grinding, or popping
- Your furnace thermostat clicks, but your furnace doesn’t come on
- Your furnace won’t shut off or turns on and off rapidly
- Your furnace can’t keep you comfortable
While these problems may be easy fixes, sometimes they point to more serious problems that require a new heating installation and replacement. Call us for an inspection now.
We’ve been serving Vienna, VA residents for over 30 years. Find out more about our company by checking our About Us page.
Why Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating?
When hiring a furnace contractor, you have many options to choose from. Here’s why we think you’ll enjoy working with us.
- We give you 24/7 emergency support so you’re never left waiting for help
- We never use subcontractors so you only have to deal with one company
- We offer flat rate pricing so you never get a ‘surprise’ on your bill
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription