Vienna, VA residents know how hot it gets in these parts during the summer. And that’s why they need a dependable, experienced AC contractor who can fix their AC problems quickly so they can remain cool and comfortable. Call Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating today. We have over 30 years’ experience helping Vienna residents.
We have an interesting story to tell you. Read more on our About Us page.
AC Not Coming On? Try These Simple Solutions
Imagine that it’s gotten a little too hot outside and you’re ready to fire up your AC only to find out the darn thing won’t turn on. Don’t panic! Try these tips first.
- Make sure the thermostat has power and is set to ON
- Check the filter. If it’s dirty, replace it
- Check your circuit breaker to make sure it hasn’t tripped
- Is your AC switch set to ON?
- Check the drain pan to make sure it’s empty and that your lines aren’t clogged
If all else fails, call us for emergency AC repair!
Your Air Conditioner May Be Dying! Here’s How to Know
There’s nothing worse than for your AC to shut down during the summer. Fortunately, most failing air conditioners give warning signs signaling they need a service call. Watch out for:
- Loud operation, like grinding or squealing
- Poor air flow coming out of the vents
- Air isn’t as cold as you like it
- Air conditioner shuts off and turns back on
Still not convinced we’re the right air conditioning service company for you? Read our awesome customer reviews and then call us for an appointment.
Why You Should Replace Your Air Conditioner
Getting a new air conditioning installation and replacement is a big, expensive job. Most of us would rather repair our current unit than spring for a new one. But getting a new system sometimes makes better sense, and here’s why:
- Age: When your AC is over 20 years old, it’s coming to the end of its life and needs replaced
- Warranty: If your warranty has expired, repairs are going to be much more expensive
- Repair Frequency: If you’re repairing your AC more than two or three times in the last five years, it’s a sign the system is ready for replacement.
Getting a new air conditioner is a big decision, but you don’t have to make it alone. Call us for advice and recommendations.