Here in Reston, VA, the temperatures in winter get downright nasty. That’s why residents rely on their furnaces to keep them comfortable during the season. If your heater isn’t up to the job, call for our furnace maintenance and tune-ups service to ensure your furnace is running as it should.
Don’t take our word that we’re the best - check out our customer reviews and then call for an appointment.
Signs You Need Central Heating Repair
Eventually, your furnace will break down. Get to know the warning signs telling you it’s time to call an HVAC contractor for a repair.
- Furnace can’t maintain the desired temperature
- Your furnace puts out foul odors like mold, mildew, or burning smells
- You have different temperatures between rooms
- The furnace makes unusual sounds like grinding or popping
If you notice any of the above signs, call us for help before your system completely fails.
When to Consider Furnace Replacement
Sure, a new furnace is an expensive purchase, and a hassle to install. However, instead of putting more and more money towards repairs, here are times when it’s better to get a new system.
- If your furnace is over 20 years old, it’s at the end of its useful life
- If you’re repairing your furnace more frequently, you’re better putting that money towards a new system that will last longer
- If the cost of repairing your furnace is 50% or more than the cost of a new unit, get a new one
If you’re still on the fence about getting new furnace, call a heating contractor like Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating and ask for their advice.
We’ve served the Reston, VA area for over 30 years. Find out more on our About Us page!
Why Call Us?
When you’re looking for a reliable furnace contractor, there are many options to choose from. But we think you’ll agree that Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating is the best because we offer:
- 24/7 emergency support so you’re never left waiting for an appointment when you’re in trouble
- No subcontractors — when you hire us, you deal with us
- Flat rate pricing so you always know what you’re paying
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription