Herndon, VA residents depend on their air conditioning to keep them cool and comfortable during the hot summer months. And when your AC isn’t up to the job, you need a reliable AC contractor like Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating to get your system back on track. We have over 30 years experience and haven’t seen an AC problem we couldn’t fix. Call us today!
Don’t know who to call when you need 24 hour AC repair. Check out our customer reviews and find out who your friends and neighbors rely on.
Troubleshooting Tips if Your AC Stops Working
When the heat is on and your AC isn’t, don’t panic. Try these tips to get your system running again.
- Check the power to the unit by checking the circuit breakers
- Make sure the vents and ducts are free from obstruction
- Check the air filter for clogs and replace it if it’s dirty
- Make sure the thermostat has power and is set to cool mode
- Make sure the ON/OFF switch is ON
If all else fails, call an AC contractor for emergency AC repair to get your system running as soon as possible.
Don’t Ignore These 5 Signs Warning Your AC Is Failing
The last thing you want when the thermometer pops is to turn on your air conditioner hoping to get cool only to find out it’s not working. Note these warning signs telling you to call an air conditioning service company for maintenance before the system completely fails.
- The AC makes odd noises like grinding, grating, or squealing
- Your AC emits foul odors like mold or mildew, or burning smells
- The air flow coming out of the vents is weak
- The air isn’t as cool as it used to be
- You notice moisture or leaking fluid around your AC unit
Who are we? Read all about our company on our About Us page.
Why Call Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating?
Here in the Herndon, VA area, you have many choices when you need an AC contractor. But here’s why we think you’ll love the service you get from us.
- We offer 24/7 emergency support so you never have to wait for an appointment
- We offer flat rate pricing so you always know what you’re paying
- We don’t use subcontractors so all the work that’s done is by our technicians