At Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, we know how vital warmth is for the comfort and safety of your family during the winter months. That’s why we have expert techs standing by ready to help with heating repairs 24/7. Call us whenever you need 24 hour heating service in Sterling, VA!
Does your heater have you hot under the collar? Check out our heater installation page and see if you’re ready for an upgrade.
When to Call for Emergency Heating Service
Sometimes it’s clear you need a professional repair crew to fix your heater, but sometimes, the problem may not seem serious, but if ignored, can lead to heater failure. Get to know these signs saying you need to call a heating service company right away.
- Unusual Sounds: Every heater makes noise, but if yours makes sounds like grinding, whining, popping, or squealing, it’s a sure sign there’s a serious problem.
- No Hot Air: Sometimes the air coming out is warm, but not as hot as it was before, or as hot as you like it. This points to a serious issue developing.
- Inconsistent Temperatures: If one room is toasty and the other is cold, your heater could be failing.
Remember to call a heating repair company the minute you notice something wrong with your heater to avert total shutdown when you need it most.
How to Keep Your Heater Running Efficiently
Your home heater is like any other machine, in that it requires regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently and to stop small problems from turning into large ones. Here are five tips for keeping your heater healthy.
- Keep your filter clean
- Ensure the blower motor is running properly
- Reduce your heating load with good insulation
- Keep vents free from obstruction
- If you have a gas furnace, make sure the flue is unobstructed
To better ensure your heater is ready to go when you need it, call a heating contractor and ask about a heating maintenance and tune-up service package.
Is your AC not putting out the cold air it used to? Check out our air handler services and see if it’s the problem.
Why Call Us?
We know there are plenty of emergency heating repair companies you can call when you’re in trouble, but when you call Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, you get a company that offers:
- Flat rate pricing so you always know what you’re paying
- No subcontractors so you know the work is done by us
- 24/7 emergency services so you’re never stuck in a jam without help