When it’s summer, the last thing you want is for your AC to break down. But if that happens, you need an experienced air conditioning service company in Chantilly, VA to rely on to fix the problem quickly to return your family to comfort.
Don’t take our word for it that we’re the best; check out our customer reviews and find out what your neighbors are saying.
Don’t Ignore These AC Warning Signs
Most people don’t think about their air conditioner until it fails, and that’s when they call an AC contractor. You can avoid expensive repairs and total AC failure if you get to know the warning signs telling you that something’s not right, such as:
- Squealing, popping, or grinding sounds
- No cold air
- Thermostat clicks on but the air conditioner doesn’t
- The AC can’t cool your home to your liking
- You have poor air flow coming out of the vents
All the above are signs that something is wrong with your AC and that you should call for a repair now before the system fails.
What to Do if Your AC Fails
If you turn on your air conditioner and nothing happens, don’t panic because it may not be as bad as you think. Follow these troubleshooting steps before you call for help.
- Check the thermostat and make sure it’s set to COOL
- Check the air filter and see if it’s clogged
- Check your circuit breakers and make sure they’ve not been tripped
- Check to see if your AC is ON
- Check your air conditioner’s drain pan to make sure it’s not clogged
If you’ve tried everything but still don’t get a reaction, call us for emergency AC repair.
We’ve been servicing air conditioners in the Chantilly area for over 30 years. Read about our story on our About Us page.
Why Call Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating?
Here in Chantilly, VA, you have plenty of options when you need an air conditioning service company, but we think you’ll appreciate what we have to offer, such as:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Flat rate pricing
- No subcontractors
- 30 + years’ experience