When temperatures plummet here in Centreville, VA, you need a reliable emergency furnace repair company who can get your heater up and running quickly and restore your family’s comfort. At Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating, we’ve been serving the residents here for over 30 years, and we can help you too!
If you’re still not sure we’re the right emergency heating service for you, head on over to our customer reviews page and then call us for an appointment.
Does Your Furnace Show Any Of These Symptoms?
Come winter, it’s essential that your furnace works as intended and produces the heat you and your family need to remain safe and comfortable. Here are 5 signs your furnace needs a visit from an HVAC contractor.
- Furnace powers on and off frequently or short cycles
- Your furnace doesn’t put out enough heat or any heat
- The blower won’t shut off
- Your furnace is louder than before
- The room temperature doesn’t match the thermostat
These could be minor problems that are easily fixed, but they could also point to a bigger issue that if not addressed, could lead to total system shutdown.
When is it Better to Replace Your Furnace Instead of Repair?
It’s natural not wanting to spend the money for a new heater. But sometimes, getting a new system is better than repairing your old one. Ask yourself these questions to know for sure.
- Are the heating bills going up every year? If so, a new, higher efficiency system will save you money
- Have you repaired your furnace more than once in the last 5 years? If so, it’s a sign the system is nearing the end of its life
- Does the furnace seem to run forever? As your system ages, it becomes less efficient and must work harder to keep you comfortable
- Do you have hot and cold spots in your home? New systems have technology to ease this problem
- Is the warranty expired? If your warranty is expired, repairs can be expensive, and it may be better financially getting a new system.
Find out more about our company on our About Us page.
Tips to Extend the Life of Your Furnace
The key to keeping your furnace running well for a long time is routine maintenance. Here are the four things you can do to keep your furnace running efficiently and as long as possible.
- Clean the filters regularly
- Beef up your home’s insulation to reduce the work the furnace has to do
- Keep vents and ducts clear
- Call a heating contractor and ask about furnace maintenance and tune-ups at least once a year
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription