The best way to prevent the need for AC and heating system repairs is to have your HVAC systems regularly inspected and maintained. While keeping up with annual maintenance can be a challenge, it is made easier with Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating’s service agreement! When you purchase a service agreement with us, you automatically get free annual Heating and AC inspections and maintenance.
Enjoy All the Perks of Our Service Agreement
Garneski Air Conditioning & Heating Co. (The Company) agrees to provide you with a comprehensive service program and a preferred customer status for necessary repairs and service.
- YEARLY INSPECTIONS: The Company will provide two comprehensive seasonal inspections per year (one heating and one cooling). If applicable the humidifier inspection will take place at the time of the heating check.
- PROBLEM DIAGNOSIS: The Company will waive the customary diagnostic fee for problem resolution for service calls requested during regular business hours.
- PREFERRED CUSTOMER DISCOUNT: The Company will provide a 20% discount on all repairs and services as reflected in the Company's Repair Pricing Guide. This discount does not apply to service calls requested outside of regular business hours.
- PREFERENTIAL SERVICE: The Company will provide emergency service to you before all non-agreement customers.
- HOURS OF SERVICE: Regular business hours are from 7:30AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday and 7:30AM to 12:00PM noon on Saturday. The following holidays are not available for regular business hours: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- AUTHORIZATION AND LIABILITY: No repairs or services will be performed without your authorization. The Company shall not be liable for any loss arising from delay, failure to discover a condition requiring repair or replacement or as a consequence of any performance under this agreement.
- RECORDS: The Company will maintain a complete record of all maintenance & repairs performed by us and will provide you a written report after every maintenance inspection
- TERMS: This agreement is for one year effective on the day of install. On the 13th month will be the first charge of $16.66. Unless you are notified in writing at least 30 days before the anniversary date of any changes the Company will renew this agreement at the same terms.
*All Service Agreements are Non-Refundable*
What Are Some of the Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance?
- HVAC units will last longer if they are properly taken care of
- Improved indoor air quality
- Clean furnaces are safer to operate than ones that go without maintenance
- Your heating and cooling systems will run more efficiently, saving you money
- Inspection gives your HVAC technician a chance to spot potential issues before they become significant problems